Male Fertility Test
A fertility test means that sperm abnormalities can be detected early, and lifestyle and nutrition can be tailored to improve the health of the sperm.
There are other circumstances when a man should think about having a fertility assessment, including:
- A history of undescended testes or surgery to correct it (Orchidopexy)
- A history of testicular torsion
- A history of mumps orchitis
- Assessment following vasectomy or vasectomy reversal
- A history of trauma to the groin region
The test for assessing male fertility is called “semen analysis“.